Monday, April 28, 2014

I know, I know....

It has been FOREVER since I've posted. I know! Maybe one look at these cuties and you'll forgive me? This is from the Easter egg hunt last weekend.
This one is from 2013
and 2012. We caught up now? LOL
Oh what have we been doing? So many fun things. In the fall we started school! They were enrolled in a pre preschool, just 2 days a week for a couple of hours. They've enjoyed it so much (so has mom) I can't believe they have less than two weeks left.
 We also trick or treated for the first time this last year. Now that they are in school, I can't ignore these things anymore, they're totally on to me.
All in all we've been having a ball these last two years. I guess the biggest change for us, is that we have moved. We spent the last year building a new house. (pics to come later, as we are still getting settled) The first night here was the first night the kids didn't sleep together in their whole life. They did amazing. They never cease to amaze me.
I plan on getting back into the upkeep of this blog as it helps me get important and not so important things in our life documented. If you follow my other blog, you've seen the kids these last two years as I've been scrapping them all along. If I seem to lack in my posts in the future, feel free to give me an email kick in the butt, I need it some days!
As always... Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment