Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Years!

Really! 2012? How did that happen? It seems when another year clicks by you really stop and realize how fast time does fly by! Another daily reminder is how quickly my kids are growing up! As my husband says, "they're turning into real people!" Here is our shot with Santa this year. They did pretty well, Rylan did manage to spill out that he wanted a Choo Choo!
 My darling daughter... She has become such a little mommie. She always makes sure her brothers have what they need and is the first to come to me if there is an "uh oh". Her current favorites are cooking for her babies and doing their hair.
 Brett, he is certainly the one who is keeping us on our toes right now. He is a go goer for sure. He has a love for cars and blocks. He love stacking them as high as he can, then stands back to admire his work with a "Whoa!"
 Rylan, my first born, has always been a quiet thinker. He was the last to talk, but has made up for that by being the first to string words together. He loves, cars, trains and elmo. He also comes running up to me multiple times a day just for a hug.
 The boys are their daddies pride. As soon as he comes home from work and grabs the remote, both boys run in circles chanting football game, football game, knowing what their dad is going to put on tv!
I can't wait to see what 2012 holds in store for us all! I wish you all a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment