Sunday, June 12, 2011

Children's Museum

So today was a fun day. My parents came to visit so my mom and I took the kids to the new Childrens Museum in Kearney. I had been wanting to take them there for some time, and having my mom's help sounded like a great time! I bought a year membership and I think we'll be getting a lot of use out of it. There are so many fun things to do. Since we were there during nap time we kind of sped through being there only an hour. We did do a bunch of fun thing that hour though:

Rylan jumped right on the "tractor" and drove it through a field.


Brileigh tried her hand at being a ballerina!


We all loved the choo choo area!

Rylan is sporting an engineers hat!





Brett absolutely loved the big stuffed chicken in the farming area!


One of the first things you come to when you walk in is this large water table. They could have played there the whole hour. There were tears when we pulled them away to the next area.



Lastly, Brileigh enjoyed playing in the cozy car. Of course the diva wouldn't move it herself. She lifted her legs so I could push her around.


It will be so nice to take them there on a rainy day when we're feeling a little bit too cooped up!

1 comment:

  1. Well I think I am finally caught up now on reading about the cutest little threesome! They are all getting so big and so cute! Glad to hear that you made it through the storms safe and sound!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete