Sunday, January 9, 2011

Kiddo Update!

Time has been flying by lately! I don't even know what day of the week it is most days. We had 6 Christmas' that dated from Dec. 19 to Jan. 1 so I think that contributed to the flying days. When you're on the run every weekend it's hard to settle down during the week. The kids got another cold, not sure where this one came from. I was able to avoid getting it myself, but I have yet to sleep all night as there is always someone waking up crying. Most of the time I wouldn't have to get up, but if I leave them untouched they eventually wake their siblings up and then it's big time trouble!

We got all sorts of new toys this Christmas, the house is a wreck everyday as they drag every last thing out daily. Here is Brett enjoying his cousin Leighton's hardhat and tools.


The hallway in our house has storage and the bottom drawer is large and deep. A perfect toybox! They love to crawl into the drawer and throw all of the toys out!


I caught Brileigh enjoying an electronic book.


Later her and her brother sneaked into mom's room and found a crock full of fabric balls, what fun!

And dear Rylan, being goofy. (Do you think he's teething? He's the drool monster!)

Today we got about a foot of snow, so I think we'll have plenty of time to slow down in the next few days as we probably wont be going anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment