Friday, November 5, 2010

What the Kiddo's have been up to

Okay here it is November in Nebraska and we are playing outside! It lasted as long as they could keep the leaves out of their mouths, not long.


Rylan has always been a rocker. He loves laying on daddies chest in the rocking chair and he constantly rocks when sitting up. So I got out my old rocking chair and he LOVES it! He gets a little crazy in it sometimes so he has to be super supervised when he is in it.


Our tunnel is getting a lot of use these days as well. It is rarely upright as they love to crawl in all directions with it!


And yes my daughter has PIGTAILS! Barely visible, but they are there. I don't think I want to cut bangs for her and her long hair is getting in her eyes so this works and is too cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment