Thursday, October 21, 2010

11 Months Holy Cow!

The months are just flying by! In a couple of days we will be 11 months old, and then 1 year! I've been starting the birthday party planning, making invitations and decorations. It's going to be a lot of fun.
We are learning all sorts of new things and we are getting into EVERYTHING! We crawl very fast and over anything in our way including our siblings.

I took a leap recently and joined the local YMCA. I weighed all of the angles. Would I actually get up a little earlier everyday and get the kids ready and drive to town? Does the child watch area's times work with our schedule? Are their workout classes I'll enjoy during those times? And then the realization that the babies will probably catch a cold here and there due to being around other kids. After thinking about it, I joined. It's nice to go in and leave the kids in the play room and have 90 minutes to workout not worrying about them. I went Mon - Thur last week. On Friday we all had colds. Really?? So we haven't been back this week yet. Maybe tomorrow, if we all sleep tonight...

Rylan is Mr. Speedy


Brileigh continues to ham it up.


Brett, showing mommy it's time to lower the mattress!


We do manage to play nice together once in a while. Our toys are getting a little stale, so it will be so nice to get some new birthday presents next month!





2 comments:

  1. They are just soooo adorable!! I like the figurines you have been making also!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your babies are precious! I don't know how you do it. I have an almost 1 year old little boy and somedays I feel like I have 3 babies! Although it's alot of work it's all worth it! I'm sure you agree!
    Thanks for sharing your pictures and I love all your prim goodies!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete