Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What have we been up to?

I think I have come to the realization that the terrible twos start when your children hit the 20 months! I don't know what it is about the word NO, but when I say it to one child because they are getting in to something, or being naughty, the other two come running and to the same thing! There is no way only one child can get in trouble in our house. They just wont have it! I've finally given up trying to keep them out of their dresser drawers. Today safety latches got installed:
We have been getting outside a little more, which really helps wear us out! Our town's festivals were a couple weekends ago. We made it to the parade in the morning and then back downtown for supper.
Daddy was cooking brisket and Brileigh thoroughly enjoyed herself. BBQ sauce all over!
 Can't you see how excited we were with the parade!
This last week we had our first summer colds. They usually only last a couple of days, but when I am up all night with kids, it seems like months! You can tell Brileigh is a little worse for wear in this picture!
I think we are about all healed up. The kids have been running around like crazy today, so all's back to normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment