Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Updates

I'm writing today on a very cold, rainy May day. Nice spring days have yet to show up in Nebraska. It sounds like they are around the corner though!

The end April the babies got baptized. It was a wonderful service, no one cried. The babies actually laughed at the pastor as he poured water over their heads!


Coming from a 2 religion home, our children like myself was also dedicated to the Lord in my home town Mennonite church. We had that service with other couples on Mother's Day. After standing for pictures my arms were about ready to fall off. Notice I'm holding 2 babies, while my husband only has one!


May was also the start of baby food! Brileigh wasn't so sure about sweet potatoes the first time she had them.


They have all gotten used to the different flavors and textures now and like everything! I can't wait to get them weighed at their next appointment. The way they have been eating, they have been growing so fast! The bib Brileigh is wearing is a huge oxymoron of her expression.


And lastly Brett, not only looks like his dad, he has his same opinion about shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment