Monday, September 21, 2009

Chili Weather!

It's hard to believe that it is mid September. The forecast in Nebraska is 60's all week! Not that I'm complaining, it's beautiful outside! Most certainly chili weather, too bad I can't eat it! I'd have to swallow a bottle of tums if I did as heart burn has become the boss of my menu selections lately. My last check up was great though! The babies are growing right on schedule! We also found out that 2 of them are boys. The third one wasn't ready to show off yet. Of course I'm crossing my fingers for a girl, but when I walked out of the clinic I was just excited that they were all doing good! I'd make an appointment every week to check up on them if I could! My appointments are now 3 weeks apart instead of 4, so that's good.

1 comment:

  1. Your buckets came out great and the snowman is cute but I really love the punch needle project.
    So Happy to hear you and the babies are doing well. Keep up the good work, you can eat all the chilli you want later in life.

    ReplyDelete